Friday 10 November 2017

Chiropractic for your new born and child

In my previous blog article I discussed how chiropractic can assist mothers during pregnancy and how we can make the birthing process much easier. In today's blog article I want to discuss the benefits of chiropractic on newborns and children. 


Natural births and Cesarean births  can cause injuries and an infants first neurological compromise. Nervous system interference does not show up as back pain in infants, but rather as neurological disfunction that can lead to; ear infections, colic, irritability, trouble breastfeeding and poor sleeping habits. 

Nerve interference may predispose to asthma, developmental delays, an inability to concentrate, behavioral problems, digestive system issues, headaches, bed wetting and scoliosis.

As a chiropractor , we don't always focus on treating the above conditions, but rather making sure the nervous system has the opportunity to work effectively and efficiently, thus enabling the body to create order and promote healing. 

We all grow out of our paediatric conditions, such as colic, as the nervous system learns how to control the body appropriately. Chiropractic adjustments speed up the process by piggybacking nerve signals from the organs through spine and helping the nervous system/brain receive information from the organs.

Paediatric Chiro adjustments are not done with the same pressure as adult ones. It is a safe and effective way to treat your baby and child. With this is mind, if you have any questions regarding the article above, please give me a call or drop me a mail and I will gladly discuss with you.
In our next article we'll be discussing specific conditions and how Chiropractic adjustments can help them








7 comments:

  1. I would like to show thanks to you just for bailing me out of this type of predicament. Right after researching throughout the internet and finding basics which are not pleasant, I believed my entire life was gone. Existing devoid of the approaches to the issues you have resolved as a result of your report is a critical case, as well as the kind which could have in a negative way affected my entire career if I had not come across your web page. Your own know-how and kindness in taking care of the whole lot was helpful. I'm not sure what I would have done if I hadn't encountered such a thing like this. I can also at this point look forward to my future. Thanks a lot so much for the high quality and amazing help. I will not be reluctant to propose the sites to anyone who should have care about this situation.
    Chiropractic EMR

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have just gone through your blog......your information is so valuable. Do you Know about the Chiropractor Alpharetta justVisit My Site

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah that is a very best thing to do for new born babies but you should also do a EHR for them from the start right..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing such a nice article. Physical Therapy i love your useful post for us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I read your blog it is very nice and informative. This information is beneficial for all. thank for share.
    Holistic Medicine

    ReplyDelete
  6. A chiropractic adjustment, also known as chiropractic manipulation, manual manipulation, or spinal manipulation, is a common therapeutic treatment for lower back pain. Abundant Health Chiropractic provides best Chiropractic Therapy in Brantford. For more details contact 519-304-8994.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks , Also good post on Chiropractic Treatment for Runners. Find the best Auto Accident Injury Chiropractor in atlanta near you
    Auto Accident Injury Chiropractors

    ReplyDelete